• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FRSU - check setup

Hi folks,

Yet another noobie question (sorry :rolleyes:)..

I just wanted to check that I have everything ready for FRSU:

- Spoon Springs
- SPC rear camber arms
- SPC front camber bolts
- JDM RARB (inc bushes and drop links)
- Geometery setup (I still need to identify the recommended setup for the ep3)

Anything else?

Yea... you need a lazer, some ramps and someone to do it ;)

I'm currently running -1.7F -1.0R... next time I'm getting -1.0F -0.75R to try and get some more wear out of my tyres.

I'm currently running -1.7F -1.0R... next time I'm getting -1.0F -0.75R to try and get some more wear out of my tyres.

How long did your tyres last with that camber?

Well of course ;)

There is a tyre place up the road from me... they have a laser system up there so I'm thinking if I get the settings off someone from here then I can provide them with it and they can just change it accordingly....

Depends on what you use the car for, weekend fun & trackdays go for the setup I currently have.... daily drive I'd knock it down a peg and go for something a little less aggressive - like the one I will be getting :)

Depends on what you use the car for, weekend fun & trackdays go for the setup I currently have.... daily drive I'd knock it down a peg and go for something a little less aggressive - like the one I will be getting :)

Well it's a daily drive mate so nothing too aggressive as I don't want to be forking out for a new set of FK452's every couple of months :lol:

I think someone said -1 camber all round is the usual setup for an ep3 but not entirely sure...

-1 all round won't be at all bad, I'd get a little less on the back than the front personally.

Where are you getting it done Ash? I just had some new front tyres fitted, and the old ones were not worn as I would expect! I have a feeling my geometry needs checking!

Where are you getting it done Ash? I just had some new front tyres fitted, and the old ones were not worn as I would expect! I have a feeling my geometry needs checking!

With any luck Carson's (Carson Tyres) in Bowerhill mate... they have a pretty decent system their to use for tracking, camber etc...

Ah, I didnt know they could do camber / castor etc. Let me know what you make of them and prices if thats not too cheeky!

Back