• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FRSU in Scotland

Hi can anyone recommend a garage in Scotland that know what they're doing with the CTR? Buying tegiwa induction, exhaust, springs and then ECU but I need to find a good garage and not a cowboy

yeah my car is their getting some work done just now very well quoted ask for a guy called David. Sound guy probably one of the best I have been to. He has all the latest dyno equipment +441324611130

Sent from my BlackBerry 9105 using Tapatalk

Sorry buddy the guy is 30 miles from me but it was worth it car been uni chipped now pushing 232 horses with 166 pounds ft....

The best iv experienced top guys in my view check them out on face book buddy.....

does anyone know how much an FRSU costs and i only have an induction kit on my FN2 at the moment would it make a difference?

what does an FRSU do for the car?

It sorts out the understeer and turn in, basically sets the cars camber, toe and geo to enable it to corner better.

If your doing it you need eibach camber bolts for the front and shims for the rear.

If your getting the car lowered at the same time it'll be around £400 including springs and fitting, if your keeping the stock springs probably around £100+

I'd call progrip and ask them for a quote (google for their website)

If your getting the car lowered at the same time it'll be around £400 including springs and fitting, if your keeping the stock springs probably around £100+

)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
No buddy Frsu and lowering is £400+

without lowering around £100 quid

I contacted a garAge (autohaus edinburgh) in loanhead yesterday about fitting lowering springs and frsu this is the reply

"Hi Craig

No problem fitting lowering springs and adjusting the camber and toe. Its a difficult one to price up thought because using shims can sometimes be a hit or a miss in getting it right. All i could say is a 4 wheel alignment is £45 +VAT and our hourly rate is also £45 +VAT. It may take up to 6 hours to do the job but we wouldn't know until we done it.

I hope this is satisfactory and makes sense.

Regards

Stephen

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 10:43 AM, craig dickson <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi there I'm looking to have the alignment, camber and toe adjusted on my 2010'civic type r (using eibach camber bolts on the front and shims on the rear) is this something you can quote me a price for?

Also are you able to fit lowering springs or should I look elsewhere?

Thanks

Craig Dickson

Sent from my iPhone

--
Regards,

Autohaus Edinburgh Team

Back