• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FRSU

iam looking to have a FRSU done but dont know what figures i need to ask for. can anyone tell me??

i know the general set up *** have for a basic fast road. but i am looking to track it as well as drive on the road, so what are people using?

Where are you planning on having it done? If it's somewhere like TGM, TDI or Grinspeed just explain to them what you want and they will know the best settings to use.

i live in near norwich and those places are miless away! theres a race/rally centre that does all goemetry set ups etc and they said they will do it. just needed to tell them what set-up i want. it will be tracked occasionally and used daily on the road. so don't know what to go for! dont want to be burning through tyres every 2k haha

I will post up my settings from TGM when back from work or they should be in my thread if you can find it. If they use these as a base and can adjust as needed.

Here are my settings from TGM when I asked for a standard FRSU. I'm sure you know already but you will also need rear camber arms and front camber bolts.

288038a2-3.jpg

Are you getting springs/ coilovers fitted at the same time?

Back