• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FSX remaps

Hello,

I dont suppose anyone up the north has heard of FSX Remaps? they are a company that have been around in Invergordon for a few months I think? SO my question is has anyone used them? If anyone is this far up north?

Yes I have heard of him , john is his name in invergordon , he is a good mapper a lot of people talk aboht him up here and he did my old golf and made quite a difference , I'm not sure if you can map a standard type r ecu without the k100/kpro

Yes I have heard of him , john is his name in invergordon , he is a good mapper a lot of people talk aboht him up here and he did my old golf and made quite a difference , I'm not sure if you can map a standard type r ecu without the k100/kpro

Awesome! Its not a remap im looking for its just a dyno, to see if ive lost any power and maybe try and get some thing out of it, sure it would meke some difference? Do you know roughly what price he is?

If you do not have k100 or Kpro, or another remappable ECU, he will not "get something out of it".

If he does, walk away as you are being scammed.

Dyno I'm not sure go online get the number and phone him mate , he's a sound guy but you do need a k100 and it's about £350 for it then plus the map, but dyno isn't that cheap if I mind right why do you want to see if you have lost power?

Hey matt185 there is a guy in Thurso called andy sutherland who has a rolling road he's a top guy used to race minis give him a phone or text 07941164628 I had my saxo vts track car on his rolling road before great setup he's got and he will give you a print out after it

Sorry for the late reply guys, juse think of its age? 05 plate, also have a k&n typhoon and a 2 and a half inch cat back system nono resonates system? Could that make the difference?

Back