• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Fuel cut off switch

Hi all I had crash last night (me being a c***) hit the central reservation front passenger side then spun and hit the back but the car wouldn't start turning over fine just not starting is they a safety fuel cut off when it's been in a crash If so where is it and can you reset it ?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Yes there is, not sure where it's located but I believe it could be behind the glovebox or behind the dash somewhere.

Thanks pal much appreciated that helps a lot ill let you know how I get on when I pick it up soon thanks pal

Could just be the ECU has reset. My EP3 does this when i have reset the ECU. Does it happen when you rev the engine and when it settles it nearly stalls?

Leave it running until the fans come on and switch it off. Start it again and see if that fixes it. If not then you may have damaged something under the bonnet and or have an air leak somewhere.

It only happens when it settles but ill try it later after and see what happens thanks for the reply

Back