• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Fuel economy/miles to a tank...?

I'm still weighing it up, but I feel that now's the best time to scratch the itch considering how little distance it is to work and back. But, I'm not ruling out other cars. As I've said, I will see what's around if/when the EP3 sells. :)

190 miles yesterday. That included about 150 miles of gentle mway then about 40 laps of brands!

i use just short of 2 tanks of petrol a week, just over £100 a week damn it. wish my work wasnt 200 miles away.

i didnt buy it for good fuel econmey but in all seriousness about 330 on a long lun and about 300 with the 20 aday trip to work and b road vtec thrash

Filled up a full tank today so will find out. £59 for 40 litres.

Usually getting around 110-140 miles to 21 litres so should double what I am getting really.

I filled up the tank on my DC2 and got 160 miles before the light came on. :eek: I did two sessions at Castle Combe on the last action day. :lol:

Glad I don't need a car for work.

Just done 170 miles to half a tank, I'm going to run it till the light comes on and see what I get.

Decat and chargerless FTW!

My ATR = 380 mainly used for long motorway driving.

Caz's ATR around 200, I use this car for vtec fun :)

302 Miles from light on - fill up - light on again. This is on my EP3 I picked up on Friday, Only got 300+ now and again in the FD2

i just topped up to the brim , going to get my mpg skills on as i have quite a bit of driving to do over the next few days i want to beat my personal best. only because te other half is moaning that i should get rid as its not economical, i cant stand the thought of parting with the ep3 i want a few more years out of her yet so im trying to prove a point

Last edited by a moderator:
Full tank every week for me just over 200 miles usually. Vtec gets used more or less once a day :). Last time I filled up cost me £52. Pop to the mrs house most nights 14 mile round trip and the occasional trip out cinema out for tea ect. And the commute to work only 3 miles each way.

when you guys say you get X miles from a full tank, do you mean til the yellow reserve light comes on?

Back