• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Fuel filter location- ep3

Changing out fuel filter (missed it last service, and only got round to it now), I know it's a biggish unit, with pump as well, but just checking location. Is it under the rear seat? Don't want to pull the seat out to find it's not there.

Yes its under the rear seat. You may also need some clip connectors things as they are designed to break when you take them off. Normally you don't change the fuel filter until 100k though tbh.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using Tapatalk

Ok thanks, it's on 91k now, so won't hurring into it. I jut have a personal thing about doing a major service (literally changing everything) on a car when I first buy one, and this was all that's left.

Theres also a filter under the rear passenger side. Its a carbon filter and its easy to change, your just like me mate. Its good to see people look after their cars.

Is this an arse of a job where fuel gets everywhere or not too bad? Any link to part numbers for the replacement clips etc would be helpful too. Thanks :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Theres also a filter under the rear passenger side. Its a carbon filter and its easy to change, your just like me mate. Its good to see people look after their cars.

That may be the one i need to change. It's where it's located in atr, and not normal to have to swap whole pump. Tegiwa sold me whole unit and claimed it was just that one.

Back