• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Fuel Light ON!!

This is my first month ive owned my first EP3 type R.. Obviously im addicted to VTEC'ing at first so my fuel consumption is suffering. Ive currently done 240 miles to a tank before my fuel light is on, my question is......... how many miles will i get once the light is on? obviously no VTEC until topped up :)

Thanks

The fuel light comes on when you have over a gallon left in..I'd say at least 35-40 miles if driven average

slightly off topic but i filled up 15.53 litres of fuel and got 95 miles out of it before the fuel light came on.

Put in 23.66 and only got 115 miles! same driving again but so low??

put in 32.03 litres cos the prices has dropped and currntly on 75 mile with half a tank left. If it does 190miles then i'm happy.

car was serviced about a month ago. Weird!

your first seems fine, keep an eye over the next little while, but it is all about conditions ect.. then again, if MPG is a worry, you have the wrong motor mate ;)

not worried about mpg, this CTR is much better than my tuned FTO on fuel.

just like to keep an eye on how much she drinks, on oil she doesnt drink much either which i think is good.

i dont like to fill the ctr to the brim, power-to-weight ratio :p

normally do half a tank, if i hear anything bout fuel prices go up again, i'll fill her up to the brim, so far the prices are dropping!

Beat me to it beard. If you're worried about power to weight, you should have bought an Atom.

Back