• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

fuel pump problems

Well i was driving and all of sudden car died out and wont start again . When i turn the key it will turn over but wont start . There is no noise coming from the fuel pump at all . So im quessing this could be the problem ??

A few people have had this

There's a fuel cut off switch behind the dash. I think it's behind the silver part of the dash or behind the glovebox. Small red push button. Just push it and try to start :)

The fuel pump cut off switch if behind the glovebox, there's instructions and drawing in the owners manual.

Couldn't tell ya took out fuel pump and one black wires were Broke dunno how but that was the problem have it fixed now anthe car running great :)

It's good to hear but a broken fuel pump wire is very odd. It just doesn't sound undeliberate.

I'm onli one that every drive the car and no one would have the time too take the pump out an cut it . Was driving fine then just cut out while I was driving so no one could of cut it . It a strange one .

Back