• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

fujitsubo legalis r help

I have recieved my fujitsubo legalis r cat back from japan, can anyone tell me if it is a straight fit to the standard edm cat ? Cheers

I lot of JDM B-pipes need the cat end holes enlarging as the JDM cat is a bit smaller than the UK one and so it's bolts are slightly closer together than the EUDM ones.

A back street garage did mine on my Spoon B-pipe for me for not much money. A lot of swearing was involved though!

Ok so to confirm , its the edm cat holes that are enlarged nothing to do with the fujitsubo b pipe holes ? thanks

No. You can't enlarge the bolt holes on the cat as the holes are too close to the collector. You need to enlarge the holes on the B-pipe.

I lot of JDM B-pipes need the cat end holes enlarging

One more question loxy, if I plan on eventually getting a tegiwa/ dc sports manifold will the holes that are enlarged on the b pipe to fit my cat then not fit my new manifold when it comes to it ? Cheers

One more question loxy, if I plan on eventually getting a tegiwa/ dc sports manifold will the holes that are enlarged on the b pipe to fit my cat then not fit my new manifold when it comes to it ? Cheers

Should be fine as the holes on the b-pipe have been enlarged it will give you more of a chance that they will line up with an aftermarket one.

Tegiwa/DC Sports manifold have both been made to fit on the OEM EUDM B-pipe, so their holes will be the same spacing as the OEM EUDM cat. Since you'll have enlarged your B-pipe's holes for the EUDM cat, it'll fit.

IIRC my RM01A bolted straight onto my cat without any mods needed, so I'd presume it would be the same for the Legalis R

Back