• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Fujitsubo RM-10A Exhaust

Judging from other posts I have read, ...

Let me say this:

I spent 3months deciding what exhaust to buy, after much searching, asking around and headaches, I decided to go for
the Fujit RM01A. I installed it 3 days after recieving it
I was very very pleased the 5 first minutes, but became more and more dissapointed every day I had it, was it worth the money? It even gave an annoying tone at some times...

After a month, I was semi-depressed I got it.

... What a waste
... Is that all it's got?
... Boring...

I was even considering getting rid of it...

5 Months later, I got a DCRH, Installed it, took it for a test drive... ...I was STUNNED by it's sound!!!
I realise now the RM01A is meant to be driven decat!

Not louder at idle, very comfortable at low rpm 2000-3500, little deeper at mid range 3500-5800, screaming in VTEC and exploding in VTEC while driving in tunnels!
I spent 2complete gas refills the first weekend, just to enjoy the sound. Even now, 2 months later, I look for excuses not to stay under 5800rpm :) take detours where ever I can to press the pedal once more, try to find evey tunnel/bridge in a 15Mile radius.

I've gotten dozens of positive comments on that sound, even from non-car-freaks.

Your problem isn't the RM01A, I assure you, get a decat, or header with decat, then ask again for a quote for a second hand RM01A, and after you heard it's sound, you
won't :) I promise!
In my opinion, one of the best sound combo's possible on CTR's.

Don't sell it, upgrade mate!

Note:
*No youtube movie sound comes close to the real deal, don't judge by a movie
*I run stock Air intake, so it'll become little louder and even sporty'r later.

I've been looking at an exhaust system as my next mod but with so many on the
Market and after months of looking on here and other forums I was still un-decided but after reading this write up I'm defiantly swayed now.

You must almost be sick of saying that, I know I am :lol: .

Probably because he's shareholder of Fujitsubo...

Anyway, I can't comment on that exhaust being the best, or at least one of the best, since I've only got OEM and this. I do know, my ears love me for choosing this one and not some dB- eardrumkiller exhaust performing less than OEM...

i do have a 4-1 manifold on and im still up and down with it i do like the fact its not loud when pottering about but im also torn by the sound of a spoon n1 or a buddy club im just not sure, im consindering selling my fujitsubo after hearing a spoon n1 on the drag strip at pod it sound amazing

If you have a race header and want to put a N1 on there too that will be very loud, I promise.

Boarder line unbearable.

If I were you I'd keep the RM01A, its a perfect match between, looks, performance and sound.

If you have a race header and want to put a N1 on there too that will be very loud, I promise.

Boarder line unbearable.

If I were you I'd keep the RM01A, its a perfect match between, looks, performance and sound.

the thing is i cant even hear it and it does sound abit more grunty but its more bass than raspy,

with the spoon n1 ill have the standard pipe wich shouldnt be that loud?

is the performance going to be hindered ?

Back