• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Gap insurance

Just a general question...has anyone taken out GAP insurance for their FN2 and if so how much did you get charged? Just been told mine is £359?:eek::eek::eek:

Just a general question...has anyone taken out GAP insurance for their FN2 and if so how much did you get charged? Just been told mine is £359?:eek::eek::eek:

GAP insurance varies for dealer to dealer depending on which insurance company they use to underwrite it and also how much mark up they want. Skoda charge £350.00 for theirs, my dad bought a Jeep a few months ago and they wanted £499!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

your insurance company covers you for a total loss for the 1st year....so sod paying that .:lol:

ive the gap insurance it started at £399 when salesmen first mentioned gap said no he went to see his boss came back £299 still said no left it at that ,when i collect the car he said he will do it for £199 accept offer at that

pishes me off to be honest...you are given a price for the car and then they try and skank you for another 400 quid....:evil:

that is 200 quid extra on your insurance per year..;)

Back