• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Garage Recommendations, Preston.

Hello, Im after having eibach pro-kit, new drop links, front camber bolts fitting and a geometry set up for my EP3. Can anyone recommend garages in or around the Preston area? I know I can use google but personal recommendations are better, I want quality workmanship.

Been in touch with my local garage and they wont fit parts that I supply! I don't mind having the parts fit at one garage and going to another for the geometry setup.
I have been in touch with Grinspeed and TDI-North regarding the work as I know they have excellent feedback.

Thanks in advanced.

PS Sorry if this is in the wrong section, wasn't sure where to post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Grinspeed or TDi-North to be honest.

They've a good rep for a reason.

Never been to TDi North, but I travel from near London to Grinspeed to get work done on my car. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Never been to TDi North, but I travel from near London to Grinspeed to get work done on my car. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Did you ever use TGM or Eurospec? Haven't had any work done on my car yet but I had considered doing the same and heading northwards based on the recommendations.

Sorry if I've slightly hijacked the thread.

No, I emailed TGM at the same time as speaking with Stevie at Grinspeed but never heard back from them. I originally just wanted Stevie to supply the LSD that I got as he's an official M Factory supplier, but I was impressed with his attitude (and prices). It actually worked out cheaper to go up there (including fuel) than to get the work done at a local garage.

Only ever hear good things about TGM mind, so maybe I was just unlucky to slip through the net.

Back