• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

garages for mapping in Herts area?

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a place in the Herts area that's good for fitting parts and mapping an ep3.

I've looked all over the site and can't see anything, can anyone advise a place nearby?

Cheers

I know a place in hoddesdon called perfect touch

I haven't taken my ep3 there personally but went there once with a mate (not a civic) told them I had a ep3 and he started talking about they'd mapped a few before.

Maybe worth a look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Wayno, they look decent will give them a bell for sure.

I'm adding a Supersprint b pipe and intake system first. Can't hurt to get a quote for a remap while I wait for the parts to arrive!

Is the b pipe and the intake the only mods your ganna have for the remap? Or do you have others planned?
because you won't actually make much power at all unless you maybe look at a decat exhaust header or a different intake manifold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't want to go too overboard with the noise so was planning to just keep the oem backbox with the b pipe. I heard that if you don't map after fitting a b pipe that you can get check engine lights so a map makes sense to me. Decats don't pass MOT as well so don't fancy those. A manifold is tempting but a bit of a pricey option!

Back