• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Gauge Wiring !

Hi all im currently selling my gauges on here but if i could get someone to help me fit them in i wont sell up, ive had them in my car for a while now and i really havent got the slightest clue on the electrical side of cars (ep3) if there is anyone out that knows what there doing and wouldnt mind giving me hand id really appriciate it. The sandwhich plate is in and the guages i have are

oil temprature
oil pressure
water temprature

Thanks all

If you come to my house one weekend, I'll help you get started mate. Just need some good weather!

how about tomorow ! thanks btw have you fitted them before also what wiring do i need ?

Cant do this weekend as I have plans but maybe next weekend. You will need quite a few rolls of differently coloured wires. I might have a few rolls at home which we can use, I just want a couple of quid to cover what they cost me or you can bring your own, its up to you.

mate if youve got all the wiring i need at your place i dont mind paying. I cant do next weekend im camping but i can the weekend after which will be saturday 25th that ok ??? thanks mate

25th June should be ok, PM closer to the time and I'll sort you out with some directions. I dont think I've got enough rolls of electrical wire to do the whole job but whatever we need we can get from the local motor spares.

Funky we still on for next weekend mate :) cant wait to get these in and sorted

So long as the weather holds out on Saturday its all go. I wont have time to do them from start to finish but I'll get you started so you can finish them off in your own time afterwards.

mate i totally forgot about coming over but the weather isnt looking to sharp might leave it till after my holiday if thats ok.. anychance you can pm me ur number so we can arrange another day

Back