• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Gauges (anyone help)

Peter Pan

I aint posting no more!
Ok anyone know anywhere in the UK where I can buy some 2" gauges

(to fit the old Ledonski Group Buy A Pillar) think there 50mm ish holes

Would require Oil Pressure (I know you need a plate that fits between your filter and the engine believe the Greedy one is prob best)

Also want Oil Temprature (how does this work)

Also after Boost (Im planning on Fitting a JR supercharger) Can you get a Boost gauge that fits these that will show lvl of boost ????

Any info be greatly appreciated, looked at the Defi site but this link meter thing just seems too fussy or what im needing, and most of the other sites I can see are american.

Anyone help

HASNIC said:

Can't beat the ol Defi gauges, Julians looked awesome when you first put the key in the ignition and turn it on :twisted:

Shop about though as there's a great difference in price with some of these. Scoobymania was pretty cheap for them when the group buy on the pillars first started, also that seller on ebay 5400rpm sometimes has them as well.

Carl

If you want function over looks, then SPA Design ones are good. These are digital and duel function....

Just another option

Mike

Most oil filter sandwhich plates will come with two holes, one for oil pressure sensor and one for oil temp sensor

Black R said:
Most oil filter sandwhich plates will come with two holes, one for oil pressure sensor and one for oil temp sensor

Mine has got 4 :D

typerkid said:
If you want function over looks, then SPA Design ones are good. These are digital and duel function....

Just another option

Mike

I'd posted a link to them mate, i always think of your gauges when people ask about whats available :wink:

Black R said:
lol, wot u need 4 for?

In case you cant use one or more of the holes because things are in the way in the engine bay, you have a choice of a couple more. Just makes positioning everythinge easier :)

Back