• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Gauging Interest

C4Doc

Gamblor
So, the FN2 is going in for a service at TGM on 4 November.

I'm tempted to remove the Cobra resonated Cat back and put the standard one back on. Partly money, partly I might put the car up for sale soon.

Whilst I don't have pictures (as it's still on the car) I just wanted to gauge interest to see if anyone on here would potentially want it as it'd be easier to leave at TGM for pick up.

It's been on the car since the end of March and covered a couple thousand miles (when I say a couple I'd be surprised if it was 3k).

https://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/...s-3rd-R-Champ-White-FN2/page5&highlight=Gambi

This is my build thread for the car.

It'll have a couple of scrapes.

Anyone got any thought on ££ please pm me.

Loxy - I know not a for sale post but let me know if you need to remove.

Price on Cobra or the car? What's the mileage? I must admit I've lost touch a bit with how much CW cars go for. Dweezle is struggling to shift his Mugen at £10k. I sold my last CW at £8k which was a steal at the time...

If Cobra, 2/3 of what you paid I work on usually unless you bought 2nd hand.

Price on Cobra or the car? What's the mileage? I must admit I've lost touch a bit with how much CW cars go for. Dweezle is struggling to shift his Mugen at £10k. I sold my last CW at £8k which was a steal at the time...

If Cobra, 2/3 of what you paid I work on usually unless you bought 2nd hand.

It's just the Cobra at the moment Loxy. I'll check the price when I get home but was thinking of about £380-£400

The car is just over 39k and fsh so was going to stick up for 7.5k and see what happens. No rush to sell and not as though I have to. Just don't use it and it's cost vs use/fun I get from it now.

Back