• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

gearbox replace or refurb??

Hi, a friend of mine has got the 1st to second gear crunch he has put new clutch in last year and replaced the gearbox with a used one and it seems that the box his put in has had damaged syncros. He is thinking bout getting the box refurbished any ideas on the rates if someone was to put in new syncros and bearings and make box new again he lives in stoke on trent, Staffordshire cheers haz.

Hi, a friend of mine has got the 1st to second gear crunch he has put new clutch in last year and replaced the gearbox with a used one and it seems that the box his put in has had damaged syncros. He is thinking bout getting the box refurbished any ideas on the rates if someone was to put in new syncros and bearings and make box new again he lives in stoke on trent, Staffordshire cheers haz.

TDI or Grinspeed (both listed in traders section) are very close to Stoke on Trent

I would give either a call.

Back