• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Genuine Honda Mudflaps

Hi, does anyone have those genuine honda mudflaps on their FN2? Do you see any real benefit from having them?

I want to keep my car as clean and tidy as possible, so if they provide a real benefit i can get over the looks!

All opinions please!

I have them on mine. Many many people have said to take them off because they little or no benefit.

Three years in they are still on. It has to be said I get very little mud up the doors. Tends to be on the front arches and the boot, so they must have some benefit I'm thinking. Never taken them off to compare it without though.

Thanks Loxy, I'm undecided on whether to get a set! I'm always happy to spend a bit on some extra protection for the car though! They probably don't stand out on yours as much as they would on Milano!
What do you reckon to painting a set gloss black to match the GP? Or would that just be drawing to much attention to them! Not sure.

I've seen them body coloured and they blend in pretty well.

Mine still stand out to be honest.

Sdc12559.jpg

They do still stand out on yours don't they! I don't think they look all that bad to be honest! I might get a set just for the winter then!

Cheers for the pic!!

I've got some genuine Honda mudflaps from my DC5,can't see why they wouldn't fit the EP3 as they look like they are a generic size. They are just sat in a cupboard at the moment, if you're interested PM me and we could sort a price;)

Saw a Black FN2 with Rally Style "Type R" branded mudflaps that looked well smart without covering up the sill/mouldings.

Whats peoples opinions on these as I'm thinking of them for my Milano Red FN2. On E Bay for about £60

Back