• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

genuine spoon or rep spoon?

i want a Spoon N1 backbox but cant seem to find any secondhand at the moment. but people are telling me they have the rep and it still does just as good of job for the price. but surly the replica has to be cheaply made and surly the baffles cant be half as decent am i right? plus i believe for your car it only deserves the best parts. but everyones pointing me in the direction of the rep. am i gonna be dissapointed with it? iam confussed and dont no which to buy!...help!:twisted:

After much debating I ordered a rep and silenced sportex bpipe. Will report back but from what I gather they have great feedback

If possible I would always recommend getting the real deal. I can't personally stand companies such as Tegiwa who take a product and copy it to the smallest detail.

Just my opinion. In life you get what you pay for

The longest I have ever kept a car for is two years, I've had loads of cars. Providing the rep last longer than say twelve months I will be happy

After much debating I ordered a rep and silenced sportex bpipe. Will report back but from what I gather they have great feedback
yes get back to me bud i also am thinking about the sportex bpipe so would like so know feedback on sound and fitting please :)

Will do. I'm as Anal as they come when looking for new stuff so I did some searching as to who had one from here but mainly ctro too. Dropped a few pms and went from there. I'm aware the real one would be better but at less than half the price the rep appeals

It sure does!! I want gains out of it eventually as i want stage 1 and looking for about 240-250 on a dyno so if the rep can produce gains like the original when put with the right stuff iam happy to get it!

Im led to believe isn't it the bpipe that's the most restrictive part? Cant see a back box making a whole lot of difference tbh, may be wrong though

Back