• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

geometry set up in devon

I think we are well and truly lacking anyone with the knowledge down this way. Think the closest is TGM in Fleet i Believe.

If you find anywhere let us know as would like to sort a fast road setup myself.

well i know that ap motors in plympton will do 4 wheel aliment but i think i would have to tell them wat i want doing and i dont know enough about that sort of thing!!!

AP is probably best bet but like you said, they wont know what would best suit the car unless you get some settings off here or ctroc which might not be the best settings although there are some people on here who do seem to know there stuff.

yeah i rhink i will when i get some time. any ideas how much the fast road set up is there?im gona get either some tein springs or the entry level coilover kit but not to sure wats best as i dont use my car on the track.but duno wat make springs to go 4 if i do!!!lol

yeah i rhink i will when i get some time. any ideas how much the fast road set up is there?im gona get either some tein springs or the entry level coilover kit but not to sure wats best as i dont use my car on the track.but duno wat make springs to go 4 if i do!!!lol

Have a read please fella.

http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/announcement.php?f=152

If you're not tracking it, then Eibach springs are a good choice and are more than enough for road driving.

Anything from £70-120 for the geometry depending on place, and there is a guideline of geometry settings on here which would be a good starting point.

No doubt Dotty will know the price as he had his does not too long ago. Will need rear camber arms and bolts for the front.

Cheap coilovers are not worth wasting your money on, there is a reason they are cheap.

As for springs, Tein, Spoon and Eibach are the main springs people go for and known to work.

Aim for £500, that includes: Eibach springs, camber arms, bolts fitting and geo set up.

(TGM)

ok well thanks everybody for the help. just wished someone in devon could do this as so far away from me!!!

God they must be really good at what they do. I think i'll save the money up and take a trip up there and have a weekend break with the mrs!!!

god they must be really good at wat they do. i think ill save the money up and take a trip up there and have a weekend break with the mrs!!!

Dude please take note of the text speak issue, i've edited your post above but please do not do it again.

sorry mate im quite new to the forum. i think its beter to follow your advise than drive all that way as would be quite a trip.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back