• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Getting Alloys refurbished.

Hello All,

After having somebody reverse into my car after having it for an hour it has now been majorly curbed by my careless dad. How much does a decent job of refurbing the wheels cost?

Thanks in Advance.

Price varies quite a bit and also depends on what you want done e.g. simple smart repair, powder coating or diamond cut etc...

I guess you're probably looking for a smart repair. Which is basically smoothing down the damage and paint. Expect to pay between £40 and £80 a wheel. Sometimes paying cash helps for mobile repair services.;)

This is a joke right ???:confused::confused::confused:

You have it reversed into 1hour after driving by careless mate and now your careless dad has kerbed your alloys.

1. Get new friends
2. Dont let dad drive car

hope you get it sorted

I have learnt a lesson your right. they are paying for it all so in the end i will have a new bumper and spangly looking wheels, just the inconvinience and annoyance of it all. Sometimes you wonder why you buy nice things.

Back