• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Getting car undersealed Self/garage

Got car tracked yesterday and noticed the underside could do with a freshen up, be nice to get it undersealed. Never done it before or ever had it done on any car I've had

is it easy enough to do?
best product to use?
garage in Shropshire that does it?
Anyone on here want to do it? Please and how much

Thanks all

Do it yourself you will get loads more satisfaction plus you know its been done right.... just make sure the surface is cleaned up and dry, sand down any surface rust as this will hold water..

Just take your time and you will be fine.

Yea I've managed to do the back end so far , Spare wheel area, what a mess it makes but looks a lot better.

I've heard its quite messy.

But as mentioned. Doing it yourself you'll get it in all the nooks someone else might not bother with.

I've heard its quite messy.

But as mentioned. Doing it yourself you'll get it in all the nooks someone else might not bother with.

Agreed and yeah it is messy but its a job worth doing yourself like stated above.

I've got Bilt Hamber Hydrate 80 rust treatment/preventor topped with 2 coats of satin hammerite on the suspension arms and rear beam, all topped with a clear firm wax topcoat of Bilt Hamber Dynax UC

Mega hydrophobic.
Spraying water on it, the surface acts like a non stick pan

Back