• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FD2 getting mine next week!!

will you guys be driving your FD2's everyday or just weekends/track?

I'll be using mine as my everyday car but it will also use it for track days a couple of times a year - can't wait to see how it performs :cool:

What? The sale of the ATR?

A couple of people interested so far....but I think I'm going to have to put it up for sale on ATR.org and pistonheads and Auto-Trader this week.

Any word from Iain yet?

sorry, meant bigbob! Just wondering how the FD2 was now he's had it a short time :D

I think atr.org would be a very good place for your car though Chris. No word from Iain yet

Well, by the end of the day today I will have started the process on atr.org and Auto Trader and Pistonheads.

Personally, I would treat autotrader as the last resort place. Not sure how much it costs but I reckon between atr.org and pistonheads it will sell. Most ppl I know have been able to sell theirs quite easily on atr.org

sorry, meant bigbob! Just wondering how the FD2 was now he's had it a short time :D

loving it! i really have made the right choice and all my mates say the same. not let the vtec kick in yet...but i'm dying to!

i'm taking it for a service on weds, its done about 1200 miles!!

i got it undersealed aswell. (not by litch - didnt ask him tbh)

i have no idea when the mugen lip is coming and i'm waiting for the tints, so in the meantime, i'm going to wax and polish it, and take a few piccies as i know your all dying to see it!

How are you getting on with the ride? Didn't notice it on the test drive but how is it day-to-day?

the ride it hard and very bouncy. it almost throws you out of your seat.

dont let that put you off though as its not that bad. and no matter how hard it is...i love driving it.

you'll get used to it suppose

hmmm, i really need to get in to mine as I keep worrying if the suspension will be too hard. I guess it depends what you are used to, the ATR can get bouncy but overall stock suspension is pretty good. Found the DC5 to be very hard. Worst case scenario suspension can be changed i guess.

I can't believe I never noticed it in 2 test drives?!

Can't remember if you said litchys installed the ICE. Got any pics of the install? I presume you have component speakers in there and am interested to see how they look.

i did the ice install with a mate (who does installs for a living).

took a few long hours. i will be taking pics very soon.

theres space for two tweeters on top of dash, but not got any in at mo.

i believe they are 5.5inch for the rear speakers. my mate bought them so i will double check. i kept the front as they are (kenwood) as i may install components in the future and upgrade them too.

service all done. :D

this is when all the fun starts....!!!

while i was there at litch, i saw two fd2s in white. one in the showroom and one getting valeted.

Back