• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Getting the ep3 back on the road

Hey all. Its been ages since ive been on here due to having no internet and my car being off road for the last two months. I have been blessed with some **** luck! First driving home from work the heatshield randomly came off and got tangled with the exhaust, i managed to get the car home then when trying to start it up in the morning discoverd the alternator had died. After a healthy bill i got this sorted only for the clutch and exhaust to follow suit a few days later. I almost lost interest and was thinking of selling up but had a sudden change of heart. Shes back in the garage now getting a new clutch fitted. Im looking for a full new exhaust system but funds are quite low, would rarther stay away from the likes of scorpian, magnex etc anyone got any ideas?

Nice one mate, glad you are getting the car sorted!

Exhaust wise there is a huge choice, what sort of budget were you thinking of?

Budget is only about £400. It is the middle section of the exhaust thats died and the backbox im using at the minute is a cheap scorpion thing. Would it be a wise idea to look for a decent center section with my budget and keep the box rarther than buying a cheap full system??

yeah mate b pipe only could be an option as the oem one is really restrictive, maybe a spoon or a supersprint with oem backbox?

Back