• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

GG93's Milano Red FN2

Hi All,

Thought since I've started making my car a little personal, I'd start a progress thread.

I sold my Corsa D for the FN2, was such a happy day to see it go.

So here was my FN2 after a clean before anything was touched! Washed with Meguires wash and wax.

I then Added some Heko's and the Type R Badge:

Following that! Stickers came along!:

Now i'm just waiting on the front GP splitter being delivered by Cox and my LED's being delivered by Mr JP!
Still unsure which back bumper to chose, GP kit or M-Style!

Mods list to come:
Lowering Springs
HKS RSK/Tegiwa Airbox
Hondata Remap
Exhaust
Carbon/carbon dipped Slam Panel/Airbox/sparkplugs covers
red hose pipes
Painted Callipers

Cheers!

GG93

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks mate!
Just ordered the Rear GP bumper too! should be here and fitted before Japfest2!

I bought it from a mini dealership, and with tax disc going away in October didn't see the point in buying a nice holder

Big update!

Decided to pop back onto TRO, so here's an update

Few more updates!:

Fitted Mr JP's Bulbs:

I took it in the sunlight, but really happy with how they compliment the Xenons in the dark! Also fitted LED's for the numberplate and interior lights!

Also got a couple parcels delivered from Cox
icon_wink.gif
Anyone guess what they are:

And final thing to arrive today, pressed plates:

So I had my GP pack fitted along with pressed plates and brakes painted, also my wheels cleaned up to remove ingrained brake dust from the last owner!
99.9% ready for Japfest 2 now!

Prep before going to JF2 on the Civinfo Stand:

Was a good day! Definetly going to be at JF or JF2 this year again!

Changed and added a couple stickers:

Studio448 sticker on the rear along with a tow hook

removed 'becauseracecar' to an fngarage sticker!

And my biggest update - a nice delivery from Type R Kits
icon_wink.gif

So here is the Type R Kits Spoiler just after it was fitted.

Needs some final work by the paintshop so should be final on saturday night, i'll try and get some good photos on Sunday after a nice clean!

Also, a second delivery today from Type R Kits fog Intake scoops

Really recommend Stephen at Type R Kits, really nice bloke and the products are impressive!

Next mod planned, debating between the 15/20 TEIN springs or the 30mm Eibachs!

Then I'll be looking at a catback or flashpro!

So finally had the final touch ups to my wing, i also fitted the intake scoops from Type R Kits which has gave the front end a much more aggressive look to the car!

Happy with my progression this year. Only really started the mods in July/August, so more planned for next year:
- Exhaust (J's Racing 60rs/Tegiwa/Milltek)
- Intake
- M-Style Grill
- M-Style Fenders (may do carbon)
- Lowering Springs
- Flash Pro

Then i Took advantage of the Tegiwa Christmas Deals! fitted nicely with the help of a friend making the bolts thinner to screw in at the back of my seat rails.

So most of the post is in the past tence since its been pulled off the Civinfo page, but that's where I am at now!

Looks very very nice.

need to stop saying it and get me the GP kit sorted out.

Thanks man!
I was the same, what spurred me to 'whack it on the credit card' earlier this year was i knew i was going to be on the Japfest2 civinfo stand, so was a rush job a couple days before hand haha

Back