• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Gifs not working

Not having a scooby when it comes to anything computor related can anyone shed some light on why it would seem all of a sudden gifs don't seem to work on my laptop? All i get to see is a still picture!!

Do you know that the gifs you are talking about are animated, as it's just a file format and doesn't necessarily mean they will be animated.

If you know for a fact they are animated, what are you viewing them in, a browser?

Do you know that the gifs you are talking about are animated, as it's just a file format and doesn't necessarily mean they will be animated.

If you know for a fact they are animated, what are you viewing them in, a browser?

Im fairly confident they are animated. i'm viewing them on the forum via a windows ie brower

Right i've just checked and GIF's are definately not working on my laptop for some reason.............any help would be welcomed.

Back