• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Going Black

So I have had my Civic Type 'R' FN2 for a couple of months and want to go black on my Stock wheels.

Looking at the options, turning my Stock Wheels black is simple enough but parts of the wheel seem a little more tricky?

I want black Wheel Nuts to match the shiny new Black wheels, and I am looking at the Tegiwa ones, with the adapters for stock. But I am not sure I like how much they stick out from the wheel!? Anyone have these and maybe have a picture I could look at please?

Are there Black caps that can be placed over the top of the Stock Silver Wheel Nuts? Anyone done it this way?

Also what have others done with the Centre cap and the Red 'H' for Honda? Do they get these painted at the same time and get the red 'H' painted back on, use stickers?

Any advice would be a great help

thanks
Gary

you can get black covers on ebay for your standard wheels nuts mate, and your center caps will probably just getting painted with the wheels and get fresh red h stickers made up, i think a member on here makes the h stickers. :lol:

Mook on here does the Reg H stickers for the centre.

The Tegiwa nuts stick out this much:

Sdc12368.jpg

doing exactly the same as you seen a few with centre caps left but i am thinking same as you everything black to match the car seen red h and some different covers for the nuts on ebay doing exhaust in a few weeks then wheels about sept been quoted 408 quid for refurb and spraying thought that was ok 85 pound a wheel plus vat

Back