• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Gonna have to make a claim!!

Hit a badger last night and its destroyed the front end of my car!!
After a quick chat with my local dealer it seems the repairs are gonna be lots so time to make my first claim in 14 years motoring!!!
AC :cry:

MilanoChris said:
Well have you got protected NCB?

Indeed i have mate, just going to be hassle as we fly to Canada early tommorow morning, just could have done without it!!

SpaceMonkey said:
Gutted for ya mate :(

Hope the badger paid the price

Hope he did mate, really shook me up but it was the badger or a field so not a difficult choice.

Unlucky mate.

But at least with the claim you can go on holiday knowing that your car will be getting fixed while your away.

If they work that quickly :?

MilanoChris said:
Well unlucky but at least you'll be able to get it sorted.

Indeed mate, at least thats what i pay insurance for, NCB is protected and the insurance and bad really.
AC :)

sorry to hear about this..

if it really is too much to repair yourself best going via insurance however you might find you loose your option to have your NCB protend for 2 years after you have made a claim.. just something to be aware of if you dont already know..

I have a friend who owns an accident repair garage in Birmingham (might be abit far for you to travel tho) he is very good (i dont recommend pple lightly)

hope you get it sorted soon..

Salem said:
sorry to hear about this..

if it really is too much to repair yourself best going via insurance however you might find you loose your option to have your NCB protend for 2 years after you have made a claim.. just something to be aware of if you dont already know..

I have a friend who owns an accident repair garage in Birmingham (might be abit far for you to travel tho) he is very good (i dont recommend pple lightly)

hope you get it sorted soon..

Cheers mate, its going in to Lincoln Honda in a few weeks (away in canada from tom) for a quote, looking like £1000+ so too much to pay from my pocket.
AC :)

I hit a fox once on the way home in my clio thankfully it was before i had the leda suspension so she was at standard hight.. lucky for me no damage to the car.. sadly not so lucky for the poor fox :cry:

A mate of mine hit a cat on a duel carriageway admittedly he was knocking on a bit.. the mess on his car was unbelieveable

Back