• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Good detailing company in West Midlands

I have had a quick look through the forum and couldn't find much on this but does anyone know any reputable detailing companies in the West Midlands?

I have a Milano EP3 and I wanted to look at getting it professionally detailed to get the red looking better again before looking at a re-spray.

Does anyone also have a rough idea on how much this would cost? I wanted to get rid of the stone chips on the bonnet and bumper as well as having corrosion in the rear arches. Rest of the bodywork is in very good condition.

Thanks guys

I have had a quick look through the forum and couldn't find much on this but does anyone know any reputable detailing companies in the West Midlands?

I have a Milano EP3 and I wanted to look at getting it professionally detailed to get the red looking better again before looking at a re-spray.

Does anyone also have a rough idea on how much this would cost? I wanted to get rid of the stone chips on the bonnet and bumper as well as having corrosion in the rear arches. Rest of the bodywork is in very good condition.

Thanks guys

Just came across your thread ..... If your still looking for someone.......... I use a guy called Darren (REDLINE VALETING & DETAILING) Halesowen, Dudley area ... he's spot on :)

Back