• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Good News.. Returning to the Red 'H'.. Prices??

Hi All,

Ive sold the skyline and am buying a premier milano red ep3 type r! Im soo excited to be back in the honda! Anyone got any ideas on the price I should be paying for a 55 plate final edition facelift in red.. about 35,000 to 55,000 miles?

I paid 8k for my milano premier with 56K on the clock, prices seemed to of jumped up recently

Probably 9k with 40k on the clock with FSH :)

My NHB 55 plate Prem went for £8 last week.

It had 49,000 on the clock.

Some are going for more.

In my experience the Milano one are a littel harder to get hold off in premier guise.

£9K should get you a mint, un moddified 30/40K model I reckon.

What drew you back to teh CTR, running costs per thrills??

Thanks for that!!

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1449623.htm
http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1465840.htm

The one for 9500 wont budge on price but hes painted the roof and slightly smoked the back lights which i was looking to do anyway.. the other one for 8500 has 20k more miles and im only saving a 1000 pounds.. then id have to pay out for the roof and wheels to be painted etc(going red n black theme).

Im returnin the the ctr is because although the skyline had a great appearance outside, inside was terrible in my opinion.. its really hard to make the interiors look good. Plus i need something to commute to essex in and the type r is better for that.. What made you sell your NHB CTR?

Oh and £9500 is too much I reckon for a CTR.

Mine was up for £9000 when it was still heavily modified, but it didnt sell.

Stipped it back to OEM and it went for £8k in a few days.

its an interesting point ou bring up about the price for 9500, i know its red, prem edition and its got the few subtle time consming mods i wanted already done.. so for the sake of 500 quid i was thinking of going for it.. its got good mileage i just need to see whether its been looked after. The only other one at a decent price is 8500 but the mileage is a little high for me.. the others on autotrader are all on for 10,500 :O

Sorry suits must have been caught napping :( what car have you moved on to now??

Nothing yet mate, im driving the Mrs' car for a while.

I dont have enough money for what I really want, so I will sit on the money for a while until im happy with my choice.

Thats a good idea. are you thinking n/a or turbo, i am assuming you will stay Jap?

I honestly dont know, it all depends on how much I manage to save, what situation im in and what mood im in.

I currently live in Lonodn and have to leave whatever car I have on teh street, sometimes not in view of my house.

Im not sure how happy I'd be leaving a Evo IX MR in that situation.

Im in no rush.

Back