• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Good tailored floor mats for ep3's and sources of them

As title really, my car has genuine dark grey Honda Type R mats but the drivers one has worn through on the heel area unfortunately.

Shame as the others are MINT condition but I'm unlikely to find a drivers one on it's own brand new...

Does anyone know of or can recommend some real good quality, non-tacky looking tailored mats for my 2004 EP3 Type R and of course the best source for them, best place to buy etc?

Ebay is flooded with them but first hand experience would be great.

Thanks chaps :)

Quick bump for this one, I can get genuine ones like I've got for 45 but they aint got a heel pad thing on the drivers mat so I'll only chew through it again, so one last ask before I just buy anything which sounds decent off ebay and hope they're not tripe lol

The genuine ones are known for being poor quality, they should last a year or so though which isnt great but personaly i would rather have those than some cheap crap, you could try and get some of the JDM mats as they are supposed to be better quality but might not look right in the car as they are a different colour, its personal choice though.

Halfords do a CUSTOM FIT floormat pack for the Civic 01-05
They have a built in heel pad on drivers side.

I'm picking some up for the Clio at the weekend.
£39 approx.

I'm wondering this too - I want to get red mats, what do the premier / JDM ones look like? Can't find any decent pics on google images...

JDM ones look awesome but are proper money.

DSC00992.jpg

DSC00993.jpg

About 100 quid or more!

Not that iv ever seen! I worry about my ones so have a small spare one where my feet rest so my heels don't chew a hole in them.

JDM ones are worth the money, they are well made, rare and look awesome.

The Dave - whats with the holes in the drivers one? My EP3 doesnt have anything for them to attach to???

The Dave - whats with the holes in the drivers one? My EP3 doesnt have anything for them to attach to???

When you buy the mats you get a little brace with two pins that you can screw into the floor. The fittings will be under the carpet.

I dunno if it comes with the proper honda mats but theres a bar which attaches to the seat area and the locating holes make sure the carpet stays in its proper place, so these have them fitted to fit my bar too :) As per below.

images

Back