• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

gordonms 2006 Premier

Hi,

I thought I would post a few pics of my car after spending some time today cleaning it. I bought it last year and have done a couple of little changes to make it my own, namely the private plate, Honda JDM wind deflectors and JDM rear lamps. I did plan to fit a Mugen rear spoiler, Buddy Club coilovers and Volks...but I really need to get back in an Evo :evil: so it will be looking for a new owner soon.

I have had a few Hondas in my time, 3 x CRXs, a Prelude and this.. and I must say I have been really impressed with the CTR , its a great wee car!

ctr-ds.jpg

ctr-rear.jpg

ctr-front.jpg

ctr-inside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice Gordon. :)

Can never go wrong with a clean black Premier Edition. I used to own one and loved it immensely.

Thank you! I Loved your Premier, for me it looked best with the CE28Ns. Although the Advans were a better offset.

Very nice Gordon. :)

Can never go wrong with a clean black Premier Edition. I used to own one and loved it immensely.

Thanks mate! Appreciate the appreciation! :) How soon are you off looking for an Evo, and which one will you be going for?

Thanks mate! Appreciate the appreciation! :) How soon are you off looking for an Evo, and which one will you be going for?

Looking forward to seeing your DC5 progress:cool:

I'm a few months away so going do it right! hopefully I can source an IX MR in Gunmetal :cool: if its stage 1 then all the better:evil:

Premier sold a few weeks back and I bought this IX GT as a replacement. Stage 1 mods, 18s and swift springs. Plan a few mods to make it my own

ix-gt-front-dd.jpg

ix-gt-side-dd.jpg

ix-gt-rear-dd.jpg

Nice upgrade absolutely love these. Looks nice, clean and very mean. :cool:

Back