• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Got my JDM mats....

...and they've been in for 2 weeks. Finally got myself a girlfriend last week after, what we shall call a medium length dry spell :)eek:), and the first thing she did getting into the CTR is put mud allllll over the new mats :mad:

Wouldn't have bothered me on the old car, but the first thing that came to mind was those Yaris adverts, where revenge is sought :twisted: :twisted:

Another reason why I haven't shelled out 100 quid on a set of mats. If I bought a set, I'd probably keep my old ones over the top. Where's the sense in that?

my JDM mates comes out between April-Sept ish time (ie dry weather) and then the rest i just use the normal grey ones.

i've actually now have a brand new unused set as well as a used set so may have them down all year round :oops:

or i could just sell them and get £80 :lol:

Another reason why I haven't shelled out 100 quid on a set of mats. If I bought a set, I'd probably keep my old ones over the top. Where's the sense in that?

Buy some clear plastic mats to go over the top, My mats still look new.

Tell her she must take dry bumhole as your revenge!!! :)

My JDM mats looked fine & used them full time.
As long as you clean them properly they'll come up like new.

Really liked the JDM mats I had in mine, sets off the inside of the car perfectly and they are better quality then the standards ones.

Make sure everyone takes there shoes off before getting in.:lol: Was like being at home.

mud won't hurt them.....had mine 2 years and sold them as good as new.:cool:

Anyone got a pic of these infamouse JDM matts? What's all the fuss about!?

Surely they are only matts... (awaiting pasting for ridiculous remark!)

Anyone got a pic of these infamouse JDM matts? What's all the fuss about!?

Surely they are only matts... (awaiting pasting for ridiculous remark!)

pic07.jpg

Back