• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Got myself a CTR but not happy

I got my CTR with Leather seats just over a month ago. Haven't had any sun until today and SH*T those seats get hot. When i purchased the CTR the aircon was not working. (Got money off!).

Having taken it to my local Honda dealer the aircon unit was recharged (out of gas) and Air Con now works brilliantly.

If you have leather seats to avoid some serious sweaty bum you NEED Aircon!

:D
A/C .... Have you seen the weather outside recently? Summer lasted a week. It's all downhill from now.
I find turning my heaters on hot de-mists the car. Apparently this method has been used for decades :lol:

Aircon in Englistan :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good one

I counted how many days I wished I had aircon last year, it was 6 IIRC. This year I suspect it'll have being similar.

A/C is nice to have, but on a Type-R I really think it's missing the point.

My Recaros get really sweaty too... and then I put the AC on and get even less mpg. :eek:

that will happen. AC increases fuel consumption.

i've had my car for almost 2 years now, and when i flick it on, there is a smell that comes with it, I think that it may need regassing. What's the usual price for said gassing?

most places its around £50, i do think A/C is worth it, i know we only get one or two hot days but i was in traffic for one of them and thank god for A/C.

Air con is not only for warm hot days. It's also very good for de-misting your windscreen. I had it on constantly when driving in a storm last night.

I'm sure everyone on here would have aircon given the chance. Why not? Oh for those who say because of the extra weight... It's hardly a Lambo that you're driving. :rolleyes:

Air con is not only for warm hot days. It's also very good for de-misting your windscreen. I had it on constantly when driving in a storm last night.

I'm sure everyone on here would have aircon given the chance. Why not? Oh for those who say because of the extra weight... It's hardly a Lambo that you're driving. :rolleyes:

Seconded. I didn't have AC in my CTR but I did in my Astra before that and really missed. Have it in my Fabia now and never switch it off, wouldn't be without.

Also for all the people who never use it, your supposed to run it at least once a week or all the seals will dry up and the gas will leak out. ;)

Back