• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 GP Bodykit

Have seen a few fn2's recently with the GP kit on them and decided i want it on mine now. Is it a big job in which you have remove the bumpers or does in clip in place of the oem one? I'd rather do it myself than pay the over the top Honda labour rate. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Cheers loxy, just had a look at the instructions you've posted and looks a lot easier than i thought it would be. Yeah they just finish the car off nice. Thanks again

My brother has just fitted this to his fn2 a few days ago very easy to fit just clips on Honda in Rochdale are selling the kit for £600

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks si, was quoted about the same at my honda dealer just reluctant to pay to have it fitted but now i know its not too bad to fit it'll be a weekend job

The GP kit really does set the car off. Especially the colour combination of a silver or red FN2 and the black bits on the GP kit, its stands out alot. Would like to see a deep bronze one with a GP kit.

Back