• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

great start to the new year

went to the shops today and returned to my car to find sum ******* has reversed into the passengers side headlight and bumper and fooked off:mad:

it seems the bumper and headlight has been pushed back resulting in the headlight brackets are broken as well as the lower grill ones and the top of the wing is pushed out 5mm more than it should be, the bumper also has a crack approx 1inch long where it has been punctured from the steel behind.
i am gutted as there were no cctv where it was parked and its pennies i dont have to it sort at the momment.

f***** nightmare mate :mad:

I`m anal about parking, prefering to walk half a mile than come back to what you experienced :(

Who are you insured with? You`re allowed 1 claim in a 3 year period aye? Without losing your claims. I did that, claiming it was vandalism. Which it is when the jizzmops drive off :twisted:

:x :x :x :x Someone drove into the rear quarter and door of my CTR in 2005 and fooked off, £1500 worth of damage! :x :x :x :x

had an unfortunate coming together with a parked scania lorry 2 years ago with my 1.8 vti so i would prefer to not use my insurance if i could.

Thats shocking mate, i would be livid!!!:evil:

I hate parking in public car parks, because of the amount of the disrespectful pricks about, my first fiesta was rife with car park door dinks and dings from people not giving a fook:mad:

Back