• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Greenlight (yep another one! :) )

I was with black horse last year, paying around the £870 mark with £150 excess. Their renewal quote for me this year only went down to £850. :?
I tried Greenlight last year but they said they couldn't offer a quote because my postcode was a high risk one (CF).

So, I decided to give them a go again this year to see if they'd changed their minds.....
And they have! :D

I've just taken them up on their offer of £597.75 with £275 excess.
I do wish the excess was a bit lower, but you can't have everything I suppose.

Oh yeah, I'm 26, been driving just over 4 years, the same length no claims and live in a CF postcode area. No mods.

I did try Noel Dazely as well......the best they could do was £768 with £300 excess!

So, I'm pretty chuffed!
8)

my renewal from Greenlight came earlier this week- £567.75 and i'm 27 with full no claims, few mods and a sp30

However, i tried Anne Thersa (or whatever her name is) at A-Plan and she gave to 2 prices- £489 if i took the policy out there and then, or £520 if later.

Not bad i thought, but i'm moving house soon which she said will increase the premium by £30 so theres not that much in it- so i think i'm just going to stick with Greenlight i think unless Noel or Flux is way cheaper.

I tried A-Plan and Adrian Flux and all the other recommended ones as well....none of them came close to Greenlight though.
It's mad how different the quotes are that people are getting.

dotty said:
I have always been with Direct line since driving Type R's (Jan 04)

Tried them?

Yep...can't remember what the quote was but it wasn't as cheap as GL.

Anyway, I've acccepted the quote they've given me now and paid for it! There's no going back now, lol. :lol:

To be honest now if the qoutes are competitive from Greenlight for me and there is no really big saving, I will stick with them.

They are mod friendly and I can take the track cover they offer when I need too :D

Carl

Back