• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

GROUP BUY - GruppeM

I am seriously looking for the GruppeM induction for my CTR. Any one that has a similar interest please let me know, I will be trying to arrange a "group buy" to try and bring the cost down. When I have a rough idea on numbers I will spent some time sourcing the best deal. I believe there are very few places to buy these anyway, or if any one has a contact it would be greatly appreciated.

Im currently sourcing a gruppe m the lowest price I can find is £510 so if you think you can beat it then yeah im interested

Id probably be interested but would have to be after xmas, as baby due early december and stuff to buy for that 1st!!!

will keep thread open for a while because I need to get numbers up lads. Anyone else keep me posted, I will be dealing directly with the distributor when the time comes, more numbers, more discount!

will keep thread open for a while because I need to get numbers up lads. Anyone else keep me posted, I will be dealing directly with the distributor when the time comes, more numbers, more discount!

It might be worth taking deposits so you can get realistic figures of people who are actually serious about the group buy. I guarantee you won't have a 100% success rate when you start asking for money.

do not want to ask for money because I dont want folks I am trying to scam them

That's a fair point. I could take deposits instead if you like then wire the money over to you when you need it. I'd like to think people can trust me :lol:

I just honestly think unless people pay a deposit, people will put their name down and then bow out when you ask for money.

i cant say how much it is going to be yet until numbers are confirmed, i will maybe start hunting a source and getting discount brackets sorted

what type of gruppem is this for? i thought it was for EP3's normally dont get discount when buying different items

what type of gruppem is this for? i thought it was for EP3's normally dont get discount when buying different items

If you're buying direct from the supply, they won't worry about variants. They'll think in units sold rather than what car it's for.

Every single time that someone has tried to create a group buy for the Gruppe M (including me) it has failed. Make of that what you will, but speaking from personal experience, it isn't worth the time and effort.

Every single time that someone has tried to create a group buy for the Gruppe M (including me) it has failed. Make of that what you will, but speaking from personal experience, it isn't worth the time and effort.

Thanks for your vote of confidence Chris, you shouldn't be so pessimistic.

Back