• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

GROUP BUY - GruppeM

have sent some emails to prospective suppliers, with the exchange rate the way it is at the minute it ain't looking good, 650 each if ordered in 10's :(
Will have to wait to rate swings in favour I think

That does not sound like a great bargain price if im honest. Can buy one from xposed for around £665 delivered i think. I may be incorrect but that was the cost last time i looked.

thanks

Cheapest ive found is £520 delivered and I thought that was dear in two minds now whether to just buy it or wait and see what happens here

Cheapest ive found is £520 delivered and I thought that was dear in two minds now whether to just buy it or wait and see what happens here

where was that from? wouldn't it be worth speaking to them & asking for the price of 5/10 units? :confused:

Ill email them and see if they,ll budge on price if bought in bulk, just checked to see if it was an old price and it's not they have 66 in stock

ok i got a few emails about prices etc.

The AUD vs JPY went up by about 9 Cents! the GBP to AUD dropped ( GBP value Dropped )

I know how hard it is to organise a group buy.

I have advised people on email that i can provide them a price of 90200 JPY which is about 590GBP shipped in good faith to this forum. The price in AUD is $1,050
( may reduce it depending on how many people )

This ONLY applies to forum members. And seeing im feeling abit more generous to you UK buyers due to exchange rates.

I can't see anyone selling these intakes for 520 GBP shipped so i wont be matching that price so please dont ask

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my view on gruppem group buys from the past

Pros -

1. Cheaper than retail costs from my already cheap prices.

Cons

1. Can be charged by customs due to amount of intakes sent at once
2. Length of setting this up and 1 person can cancel the group buy due to non payment.
3. Shipping will take longer than usual.
4. Someone in the UK has to organise sending them out once receieved.

If you want to make an order and pay a few pounds more and get it when you want check here :

http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=639578#post639578

Last edited by a moderator:
Back