• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Gruppe M customs charges

CTR

Ain't nothin' but a peanut
Maybe the wrong section I know but I wanted to post it here so that other people who are thinking of buying direct after the GB collapsed don't miss this post.

Received a letter from Parcel Force this morning informing me they are holding an international parcel for me, which can only be my Gruppe M 8)

Total charges - £27 :shock: :woot:

By the looks of it I've escaped customs charges, I think anyway.

Will be delivered to me tomorrow. :twisted: :twisted:

zeffania said:
Bloody good news, so what was the final bill for the whole unit?

Had the unit for £386 + £27 charges = £413

That makes me a very happy person indeed :D :D

Sounds like they've delcared the item as low value. You are definately paying some kind of a custom charge. Maybe the sender put value £88 in the customs declaration

IbizaRich said:
Sounds like they've declared the item as low value. You are definitely paying some kind of a custom charge. Maybe the sender put value £100 in the customs declaration

They seem to be only charges listed on the letter I had though :?

Do you think I'll get a separate invoice or something??

I'm too excited to care now anyway. Gruppe M howling in VTEC tomorrow :twisted:

Nice one. 8)

You 'giving' away your Mugen box? :wink: :lol: :lol:

CTR said:
IbizaRich said:
Sounds like they've declared the item as low value. You are definitely paying some kind of a custom charge. Maybe the sender put value £100 in the customs declaration

They seem to be only charges listed on the letter I had though :?

Do you think I'll get a separate invoice or something??

I'm too excited to care now anyway. Gruppe M howling in VTEC tomorrow :twisted:

Mate all you are paying there is the 17.5% VAT fee and the standard Post Office clearance charge for having to write you a letter etc.

You won't be stung for any more fees after this.

Sweet!

CTR said:
Maybe the wrong section I know but I wanted to post it here so that other people who are thinking of buying direct after the GB collapsed don't miss this post.

I've moved this into the correct section which will make it easier for people to find. eg if they search for Gruppe M in the Air Induction section then they'll find this, they won't if its in GC. :wink:

Thats great news 8)

There is going to be some howling done in the Welsh mountains next month :twisted:

yowserctr said:

Already sold mate :wink:

Some guy in work bit my arm off for it

Neily03 said:
I've moved this into the correct section which will make it easier for people to find. eg if they search for Gruppe M in the Air Induction section then they'll find this, they won't if its in GC. :wink:

Well then it's definitely better off in this section :wink: 8)

CTR said:
yowserctr said:

Already sold mate :wink:

Some guy in work bit my arm off for it

Bah... :evil:

You will be needing an automatic now that you only have one arm then...... :wink: :lol:

yowserctr said:
Bah... :evil:

You will be needing an automatic now that you only have one arm then...... :wink: :lol:

You've got a dark side that your hiding from us all :twisted:

Is my car safe o the drive tonight or I am gonna wake up to find that 'someone' has vandalised it :wink: :lol:

CTR said:
Is my car safe o the drive tonight or I am gonna wake up to find that 'someone' has vandalised it :wink: :lol:

I did a rekky last night.....cased the joint..... :twisted: :twisted: :lol:

errrrmmm....I will follow you to Abercrave then.......I will then be downwind of the howling gruppe m.... :twisted:

I also got mine yesterday and was charged only £27. :D :D :D

I have fitted but am having problems with the scoop and not being able to open the bonnet, i know you have to shave a few mm off but could someone please advise of how much and how?

Thanx.

From gruppem.co.jp?

Give me a link ;p

On the japan site its 92000yen and has been for ages which is 450 sheets roughly, Wheres the cheapness? ;p

Credit card is jumping out of wallet ;p

Well Liam..is it on yet.??....is it???.........havn't heard you blasting past my house yet?....well....???? :wink: :twisted:

SpaceCowboy said:
From gruppem.co.jp?

Give me a link ;p

On the japan site its 92000yen and has been for ages which is 450 sheets roughly, Wheres the cheapness? ;p

Credit card is jumping out of wallet ;p

Go to the Japan site and click on the 'How to buy' link.

You then have to email them on the address provided stating that you want to a Gruppe M for an EP3 (part no is FR-0505).

They get back to you with an invoice and a unique link that allows you to order.

I know it says 92000yen on the site but they discount ot overseas customers so it'll come in at 64,400yen + 15,000yen for shipping. :wink:

What a sound this bit of kit makes :twisted: Its a strange sound in vtec i cant explain..

It sounds like darth Vadar on tick over, and when you turn the car off it takes a final gasp of air :wink:

Easy to install, as im a novice and it all went very well.

Just gotta trim the carbon scoop, but dont know in which way yet. By the looks of things a fair bit of the scoop will be gone :cry:

I do recommend you go and buy one right away people :D

Back