• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Gruppe M customs charges

But the way it sits, the scoop touches the bonnet when its closed and is very tight up against it, so maybe a sliver needs to be shaved off.

Ill look into the quick release thanks. :wink:

Riddles UK said:

Thats the babies, I am gonna get some as well I think as the Halfords trim fixings are starting to piss me off.

Will ask tp what size they are when he comes back on msn

Edit: Its not those type its this type

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/products/ProductDetail.asp?cls=MSPORT&pcode=PST2600-1

Hes not sure of the size though but Paul at System R has the correct ones in stock, gonna email him and see how much they are

Carl

Have you got the supplied gruppe M cowl fitted or your own?I have the Gruppe M cowl on.

Dont know if the thickness will be different for the screws or not if you had the honda cowl?

Riddles UK said:
Have you got the supplied gruppe M cowl fitted or your own?I have the Gruppe M cowl on.

Dont know if the thickness will be different for the screws or not if you had the honda cowl?

I have modified the original one but used the same hole size as the original gruppe m panel, think TP has the original still.

I have emailed Paul and asked him anyway

Carl

I have just had an email off Paul

Paul@TDi North said:
To fit the quick release fasteners the 4 holes in the scuttle panel need drilling out to fit the receptacles in, its delicate to do

They are approx £5 each, so £20 for each car

Best Regards

Paul Jones

Carl

SpaceCowboy said:
CTR did it take long for gruppe m to email you back?

>_< Becoming so impatient about it now ;x

No mate. I would email him and get a reply through the very next day or depending on what time of day I emailed him (with the time difference etc) he would sometimes get back to me the very same day.

CTR said:
SpaceCowboy said:
From gruppem.co.jp?

Give me a link ;p

On the japan site its 92000yen and has been for ages which is 450 sheets roughly, Wheres the cheapness? ;p

Credit card is jumping out of wallet ;p

Go to the Japan site and click on the 'How to buy' link.

You then have to email them on the address provided stating that you want to a Gruppe M for an EP3 (part no is FR-0505).

They get back to you with an invoice and a unique link that allows you to order.

I know it says 92000yen on the site but they discount ot overseas customers so it'll come in at 64,400yen + 15,000yen for shipping. :wink:

So do you actually order through this link that the guy sends you mate, or do you have to call someone etc??

What kinda time was the turnaround from day of ordering to delivery?

Cheers
JD

Basically you need an invoice number to order from them. He'll send you an email with an Excel file attachment and that will contain the invoice number for you and a secure link that takes you to the order form page on their site. You enter your invoice number and you delviery details and and hey presto it's done.

I think it took around 6 days for me to receive mine.

Excited but at the same time bricking it, bet customs have me...HARD ;p

Oh yeah meant to ask, what did GruppeM Display as the cost on the package?

Welsh-Rich said:
Thats great news 8)

There is going to be some howling done in the Welsh mountains next month :twisted:

which way are you going to abercrave?

paul said:

Details to be confirmed but I will be leaving Aberdare 10-10:30 with Liam going down the Glynneath bank and over Severn Sisters....should take 30 odd minutes I think......

JDType-R said:
Silly question but there's no VAT on the kit when it comes down is there?

Have a look at the picture I put on the first page, it shows the charges I paid :wink:

SpaceCowboy said:
Excited but at the same time bricking it, bet customs have me...HARD ;p

Oh yeah meant to ask, what did GruppeM Display as the cost on the package?

I think they've caught on to the UK customs charges now as they put a much lower value of YEN on the package than what I paid for it. Can't remember exactly how much as I'm in work at the moment.

yowserctr said:
paul said:

Details to be confirmed but I will be leaving Aberdare 10-10:30 with Liam going down the Glynneath bank and over Severn Sisters....should take 30 odd minutes I think......

I've not arranged anything yet, but it will probably involve meeting Chris (of the Milano variety) at Neath again and head up in convoy. Unless I find a shorter route :lol:

Back