• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Gruppe M Fitted Today!!!

At last, Gruppe M fitted today, decided to go with the scutttle panel which comes with the kit, not a bad fit in the end, thanks Paul (TDI). What can i say.... awsome!! noise- brutal, performance-noticeable. Is it worth the £480-...... Hell Yea! Just need to find a excuse to tell the misses where £60 worth of V-power has gone in 2 hours.:evil:

Great these aint they mate, first time I heard it I thought its was broken or fitted it wrong, turns out that's how it's supposed to sound.

Excellant noise.

just bought one, waiting for it to be delivered.
Should be a BIG difference compared with my previous Mugen one :twisted:

It's a big wad of cash but i agree it's deffo worth it just for the noise and that little bit extra performance.

Right then after seeing that vid I want one!!! :twisted:

where is the best place / cheapest price youve guys know of and is UK based...........

Cheers Fuller

I think Tdi North may have one or two in..

Cheers mate ;)

You not waiting until next year now mate?

You know me Norton, I did sat after the wedding i'd get a Type R but look what happened PMSL!!! :lol:

I will buy on for sure but if the price is going good then may get one before wedding, if not then after.

So then anyone selling one................. LOL

Cheers mate ;)

You know me Norton, I did sat after the wedding i'd get a Type R but look what happened PMSL!!! :lol:

I will buy on for sure but if the price is going good then may get one before wedding, if not then after.

So then anyone selling one................. LOL

:lol: Fair play mate, i'll keep an eye out

Back