• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Gruppe M noise?

HI, just fitted the GruppeM on my car, it sounds amazing and more powerful. But there are some noise (or say sound)from the airbox when the car parked on the road.

Is this normal sound from GruppeM? Just want to make it is in normal condition. Becuase with OEM airbox, there are totally no sounds comes from there. Thank you~

Still remember the day I fitted mine. Didnt see what all the fuss was about until I over took a car on my fav b-road.

I burst out laughing at the noise! Its amazing! Must of looked like some sort of mad person over taking laughing my head off!

Still remember the day I fitted mine. Didnt see what all the fuss was about until I over took a car on my fav b-road.

I burst out laughing at the noise! Its amazing! Must of looked like some sort of mad person over taking laughing my head off!

:D

Thats exactly what we did to :lol: 30mph what is all the fuss about:confused:, vtec into the national speed limit, oh now I see :twisted:

Get a spoon cat back and it will sound like this..

[video=youtube;yFOBU597ELM]old link autoupdated[/video]

[video=youtube;DfzoXCwCi-s]old link autoupdated[/video]

Both cars, erm similair to my old ones ;)

It is a brilliant sound and unexpected. Once you hear it you just can't get enough, then you run out of petrol.

It is a brilliant sound and unexpected. Once you hear it you just can't get enough, then you run out of petrol.
exactly mate, before I fitting this, I drive normally at most of the time. But after this, I would like to hear the VTEC sound all the time, really enjoy it and with laughing at first time, then as you said, out of petrol hah.:twisted:

gm

RIMG0037-Copy.jpg
just fitted the hose to mine:D the gm sound is mental love it:twisted:

that sound on the vids is amazing, think im gonna re-think the purchase of hks cat back and look at the spoon

cheers mate, the condition is not the best but ive posted anyway..

I also found here:

http://www.rhdjapan.com/gruppe-m-ram-ai ... egra-62292

will this order fit the ep3 55 plate civic? Whats the difference between the three postage companies? are they really as different as their price reflects?

Cheers,

Lee

Hilarious :lol:

Back