• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

gruppe m

What, have they stopped making them?

Not AFAIK. They are very expensive at the moment due to exchange rates, circa 750 quid. Whereas a S/H one would set you back upto about 450. The Tegiwa copy looks good value and for all intents and purposes is the same.

Think cpl are doing them for cheaper than that. link here

Still think im gonna get one just for the satisfaction of buying the original. A copy will always be a copy. Not saying its any worse, but at least i can guarantee the original is good quality.

Think cpl are doing them for cheaper than that. link here

Still think im gonna get one just for the satisfaction of buying the original. A copy will always be a copy. Not saying its any worse, but at least i can guarantee the original is good quality.

I'm a retard. Have a read up on what Paul West at TDi North had to say about the Tegiwa before you start making comments about the quality of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its posts like this that lower the tone of forums for no reason. There was no comment over the quality of the tewiga box and im sure it is up to standard. I specifically said that im not saying its any worse, just that as a personal choice i will buy the gruppe m as i know it is highly spoken of.

Sorry to put this off topic op, AFAIK CPL has been the cheapest ive seen with the gruppe M's so far. Or if you cant source it you have the replica box from tewiga mentioned earlier at £340.

If you wish to thrown needless insults around, don't expect to spend much time on this forum. The mods don't mess around getting rid of people like you

Pick up your toys and keep them in your pram please

Last edited by a moderator:
Its posts like this that lower the tone of forums for no reason. There was no comment over the quality of the tewiga box and im sure it is up to standard. I specifically said that im not saying its any worse, just that as a personal choice i will buy the gruppe m as i know it is highly spoken of.

Sorry to put this off topic op, AFAIK CPL has been the cheapest ive seen with the gruppe M's so far. Or if you cant source it you have the replica box from tewiga mentioned earlier at £340.

There was a guy on here selling them, Ill see if I can find the link.

Indeed keeps making me want an fd2 more, at least those people don't last long on here and quickly move to ctro

The change will be a big one...you expect great stuff from an FD2 and believe me they don't fail ;)

And as this tread is about Gruppe M, put one of them on too (not a copy) :lol:

Happy days.

If you wish to thrown needless insults around, don't expect to spend much time on this forum. The mods don't mess around getting rid of people like you

Pick up your toys and keep them in your pram please

Oh dear

Back