• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Gruppem with Hard tune...

nope, in its proper place.

There was a test done on the EP3 a couple of years ago. The AEM came top by like 2 bhp or perhaps less however it was sticking out of the bonnet fitted wrongly.

ah right, na the testing we did they were all fitted correctly.
Settle'd for the gruppeM in the end, lol.

My midpipe is a custom job and my noise level is too high :)

Higher than I can stand actually... :) So I decided to put the oem backbox at the end . And I'm doin' just fine now...

grnt096zm3.jpg

This is a LHD Type-R from Turkey :)

Thanks for the link dotty...

Looks great but wouldn't water get sucked down through there as well? Let's say if your driving in the rain?

They sound savage the first time you hear the crossover!

No. Makes a nice noise but sucks in hot air from around the manifold and gearbox.

what about the K&N Apollo...is that better as that is a closed unit? or does that not produce induction roar? thanks

No idea. It should work, but I don't think many people have fitted it. Like you said, it's a closed box round the filter, so it won't be as loud as an open cone.

what about the K&N Apollo...is that better as that is a closed unit? or does that not produce induction roar? thanks

K&N Apollo kits are basically a universal airbox similar to a Pipercross Venom system & BMC CDA units.
I would avoid the Apollo as it's a very cheap kit and most likely wont be a direct fit

If you want pure induction raw for low bucks then get yourself a K&N Typhoon as it's probably the loudest kit for the Civic/Integra.
Downside is that it does suffer from heatsoak but a Tegiwa heatshield & CAI will help reduce that

No worries dude, try POTN (traders section) as they sell the Typhoon for £120 which is best price around for a new one

Back