• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Guide to fit rear Camber Adjusters

Rear camber adjusters are very simple.

Jack up the car so both sides are off the floor.
Remove wheels and you will see the standard camber bolt going from the side of the car to the top of the hub. undo the two bolts in the chassis (17mm iirc) and the the one bolt of the hub (18mm iirc) lengthen the new adjustable arm to the length of the standard one (keeps the camber as close to 0 as poss) the fit back in making sure all bolts are tight. You will have to cable tie the ABS sensor onto the new arm as they don't usually have the bracket.

Repeat this the other side and your done :)

Cool, do I need to put a jack underneath the hub or will it not move when I remove the top camber arm?

Edit - cheers Jermal!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, do I need to put a jack underneath the hub or will it not move when I remove the top camber arm?

It will move. When you remove the camber arm without a jack under the hub, the hub will drop down. Unless you have a jack to jack it up, it's a real bitch to get back into position.

Sorry to ask obvious questions regarding the EP3 - but I take it the toe, etc, can be adjusted without extra kit?

You'd never believe that I installed loads of different suspension setups myself on the VX220 and Elise! lol

Yes I would imagine, but I will never second guess Honda!

I saw some toe kits that were 'essential' if lowering your vehicle! lol

Tow is fully adjustable as standard, miine is heavily lowered and never had a problem getting the adjustment corrected after lowering it.

Back