• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Gunn79's Ride *Pg.1 Updated 29/03/06*

DemonRacer said:
How did you find Interpro??

I live 2mins from them 8)

I wouldn't leave my car with them - ive seen how they drive other people's cars around the Ind. Estate :shock: :x

I have been on 2 group rolling road days at Interpro, and I have to admit they do it very well.

BUT I have never had any work done by them, as like you mention, I have heard very mixed reports about them!

I worked there for a week and they thrash peoples cars around like nobodys business :shock:

Its all good and well when your there watching but when you leave they have a good time on your petrol :wink: lol

The RR guy, Dave, knows his stuff though 8)

Nice pics...cool story! That car is looking like new 8)

dotty said:
Nice mugen covers :eek:

They are nice...had no idea you could get the Mugen ones in Black :shock:

Where you get those from ? :?

Welsh-Rich said:

dotty said:

I bought them s/h from Dotty, so best ask him. I have since sold them on as well.

Gunn79 said:
Welsh-Rich said:

dotty said:

I bought them s/h from Dotty, so best ask him. I have since sold them on as well.

Damn :( Cheers though, will ask him now :D

paul.goffin said:
How are you finding the rear tie bar?

Only driven 3 miles so far with it - and I am waiting till after the weekend when my alignment is sorted till I go for a good drive, so cant comment on whether I have noticed a difference! :)

Gunn79 said:
paul.goffin said:
How are you finding the rear tie bar?

Only driven 3 miles so far with it - and I am waiting till after the weekend when my alignment is sorted till I go for a good drive, so cant comment on whether I have noticed a difference! :)

Just interested if it makes the ride any harder or the rear end twitchy, but I guess that will be hard to tell with your camber adjusters changed at the same time.

Back