• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

H&R TRAK+ Wheel Spacers - EP3 Specific

Just a quick post for those who are interested in getting some of these, be it to widen their track slightly for improved cornering or those who like me need them in order to fit Spoon Calipers.

I've being looking around and noticed that some people had experienced issues with spacers sticking to the hub after trackdays. Naturally this isn't a good thing and I suspect it's down to the low quality materials used on these cheap Halfords spacers.

The good news is I've tracked down some suitable spacers. A quick chat with the guys at www.wheel-spacers.co.uk put me in the direction of some pukka H&R Spacers specifically designed for the EP3 CTR. H&R stock 3 varying sizes, 10mm, 20mm and 30mm (Note that's the total track increase and thus 10mm = 5mm spacer each side). Part number for those who might want some of these in future: 1065640 (10mm). They also come with some extended bolts to make them nice and secure when you're gunning it. Cost wise they're £32 a set, which isn't bad considering you get the extended bolts and they're made of magnesium alloy for extra strength (and light weight!) unlike the Halfords £14.99 items.

Fingers crossed this will help someone out who decides to venture down the same route I have, OEM wheels and Spoon Calipers. :)

A very well done to you sir, will take a look, as on occasions I have had a job to get the Halfords spacers off.

Back