• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Had a go at adjusting my ride height! FAIL(New Pics)

Had a go tonight at adjusting my ride height on my CTR. How hard can it be?
Thought everything was going ok adjusted all the coilovers exactly the same, put my wheels on and stood back to see the results.
I had only adjusted them the wrong way!! 3hrs down the drain.

Had to start again going the right way this time and another 3hrs later i did it! :D :lol:

I adjusted all the coilovers exactly the same distance on each corner but the front looks a little high. The car drives straight now as it pulled left before. The front coilovers were a couple of mm out of one another so im putting it down to that.

Anyways here are some pics. Still need to take it a good drive to see the difference.

Seems to have settled well now, some better(ish) pics from today, calipers also done on sunday along with ricks vtec indicator.

Last edited by a moderator:
havent got a clue mate, it wa the standard setup on tein basic coilovers to start with, i THINK i dropped it a further 13mm.

Back